Replica for you

  • Ella Dickson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica

      We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
      like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second
      hand moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in
      stores for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

      - Replicated to the Smallest Detail

      - 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings

      - Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back

      - Magnified Quickset Date

      - Includes all Proper Markings

      Visit us: http://my-watches-village.info/

      /Ella
    • Billie D. Abrams
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2006
        Get the Finest Rolex Watch Replica

        We only sell premium watches. There's no battery in these replicas just
        like the real ones since they charge themselves as you move. The second
        hand moves JUST like the real ones, too. These original watches sell in
        stores for thousands of dollars. We sell them for much less.

        - Replicated to the Smallest Detail

        - 98% Perfectly Accurate Markings

        - Signature Green Sticker w/ Serial Number on Watch Back

        - Magnified Quickset Date

        - Includes all Proper Markings

        Visit us: http://thegenuinewatches4u.info/

        /Billie