tin ingot

  • Lola
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 14, 2013
      Dear purhasing manager

      I'm Lola from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter .

      We supply tin ingot with high quality and competitive price wiht many years.Hope to find a way to cooperate with you.

      If you are interested in our products,please feel free to contact me at any time,I will confirm our most competitive price to you.

      Waiting for your earlier reply.
      With Best Regards!
      Lola

      Skype:lola0311691
      Tel:0086-0532-86100219
      Fax:0086-0532-86100221
      Add:Room 03B,3 Households,10 Floor,2 Building,No. 37,Donghai West Road,Shinan District,Qingdao,shandong  province
    • Lola

                    Message 9 of 21 , Jul 18, 2013
                      Dear purhasing manager

                      I'm Lola from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter .

                      We supply tin ingot with high quality and competitive price wiht many years.Hope to find a way to cooperate with you.

                      If you are interested in any  of our products,please feel free to contact me at any time,I will confirm our most competitive price to you.

                      Waiting for your earlier reply.
                      With Best Regards!

                      --------------
                      Lola
                      Skype:lola0311691

                      Tel:0086-0532-86100219
                      Fax:0086-0532-86100221
                      Add:Room 03B,3 Households,10 Floor,2 Building,No. 37,Donghai West Road,Shinan District,Qingdao,China

                    • Lola

                                  Message 16 of 21 , Sep 3 7:41 PM

                                    Dear manager,
                                    Good day!
                                    This is jenny from Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd. We are the supplier of tin ingot in
                                    China for several years. We supply products in good quality and very competitive price.
                                    If you are interested in our products,pls contact with me.

                                    Best regards
                                    Jenny
                                    Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd
                                    No. 60, Feishan Street, Guiyang, Guizhou, China
                                    TEL: 86-851-5258695
                                    Mail:jenny@...

                                  • Hedy
                                    Message 17 of 21 , Sep 16 1:31 AM
                                      Dear manager,

                                      We are leading tin ingot Manufacturer in China.if need email us.

                                      Best Regards,

                                      Hedy

                                      Export Sales Department

                                      Company Name: TianJin WanXie International Trading Co.,Ltd

                                      Web Site: www.tjwanxieinternational.com

                                      Emailsales05@...

                                      Telphone : 022 - 58516623

                                    • Hedy

                                        Message 19 of 21 , Nov 25, 2013

                                          Dear Purchasing manager:

                                          Nice  day!

                                          Thanks for your time to read my email ,I am hely, We mainly manufacture and export in tin ingot  products.

                                          If you are interested in our products,you can  contact us any time.wish our products will be helpful for your business.

                                          Best regard

                                          Hely

                                          Guizhou BHP metal chemical Co., LTD
                                          website:www.gzbhbt.com