tin ingot

  • Lola
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 12 3:28 AM
      Dear purhasing manager

      I'm Lola from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter .

      We supply tin ingot with high quality and competitive price wiht many years.Hope to find a way to cooperate with you.

      If you are interested in our products,please feel free to contact me at any time,I will confirm our most competitive price to you.

      Waiting for your earlier reply.
      With Best Regards!
      Lola

      Skype:lola0311691
      Tel:0086-0532-86100219
      Fax:0086-0532-86100221
      Add:Room 03B,3 Households,10 Floor,2 Building,No. 37,Donghai West Road,Shinan District,Qingdao,shandong  province
    • Lola

                      Message 10 of 21 , Jul 18 3:12 AM
                        Dear purhasing manager

                        I'm Lola from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter .

                        We supply tin ingot with high quality and competitive price wiht many years.Hope to find a way to cooperate with you.

                        If you are interested in any  of our products,please feel free to contact me at any time,I will confirm our most competitive price to you.

                        Waiting for your earlier reply.
                        With Best Regards!

                        --------------
                        Lola
                        Skype:lola0311691

                        Tel:0086-0532-86100219
                        Fax:0086-0532-86100221
                        Add:Room 03B,3 Households,10 Floor,2 Building,No. 37,Donghai West Road,Shinan District,Qingdao,China

                      • Lola

                                    Message 17 of 21 , Sep 3, 2013

                                      Dear manager,
                                      Good day!
                                      This is jenny from Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd. We are the supplier of tin ingot in
                                      China for several years. We supply products in good quality and very competitive price.
                                      If you are interested in our products,pls contact with me.

                                      Best regards
                                      Jenny
                                      Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd
                                      No. 60, Feishan Street, Guiyang, Guizhou, China
                                      TEL: 86-851-5258695
                                      Mail:jenny@...

                                    • Hedy
                                      Message 18 of 21 , Sep 16, 2013
                                        Dear manager,

                                        We are leading tin ingot Manufacturer in China.if need email us.

                                        Best Regards,

                                        Hedy

                                        Export Sales Department

                                        Company Name: TianJin WanXie International Trading Co.,Ltd

                                        Web Site: www.tjwanxieinternational.com

                                        Emailsales05@...

                                        Telphone : 022 - 58516623

                                      • Hedy

                                          Message 20 of 21 , Nov 25, 2013

                                            Dear Purchasing manager:

                                            Nice  day!

                                            Thanks for your time to read my email ,I am hely, We mainly manufacture and export in tin ingot  products.

                                            If you are interested in our products,you can  contact us any time.wish our products will be helpful for your business.

                                            Best regard

                                            Hely

                                            Guizhou BHP metal chemical Co., LTD
                                            website:www.gzbhbt.com