HACCP Principles & Application @ Shah Alam/Port Dickson

  • Almira Anuar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2013
      Almira Anuar - HACCP Principles & Application - 23 & 24 July 2013

      Hazard analysis and critical control points, or HACCP , is a systematic preventive approach to food safety and pharmaceutical safety that addresses physical, chemical, and biological hazards as a means of prevention rather than finished product inspection. HACCP is used in the food industry to identify potential food safety hazards, so that key actions can be taken to reduce or eliminate the risk of the hazards being realized. The system is used at all stages of food production and preparation processes including packaging, distribution and etc.

      HACCP Principles and Application

      This course is designed for Top Management, Managers, Management Representatives, Departmental Heads, HACCP Auditors and staff responsible for implementing and/or maintaining the HACCP System or Food Management System.

      Date: 23 & 24 July 2013 / 27 & 28 Aug 2013

      Time: 10am - 7pm / 9am - 5pm

      Venue: Kota Permai Golf & Country Club, Shah Alam / Seri Malaysia Hotel, Port Dickson

      Course Highlights

      Course Objectives
      • An understanding of HACCP requirements and its application
      • A preparation to develop or plan for a future proper Food Management Systems

      Course Contents

      1. Introduction to HACCP System
          • What is HACCP?
          • Origin of HACCP
          • Benefit of HACCP
          • Types of Hazard
          • Hazards Control

      2. HACCP Principles
          • 7 Principles & 12 Stages

      3. Pre-requisite Programmes
          • Premises & Equipment
          • Trucks, Trailers & Containers
          • Cleaning & Sanitations
          • Personnel
          • Materials, Unsafe Products & Storage

      4. Study of HACCP Requirements
          • Management Responsibility
          • System Requirements
          • Other Requirements

      5. Managing the HACCP Plan
          • Operation of the HACCP System
          • Maintaining the HACCP System
          • Application of the HACCP System

      6. Post Audit Activities
          • Preparing Audit Report
          • Approving And Distributing The Audit Report
          • Retention Of Audit Records
          • Conducting Audit Follow Up
          • Corrective Action

      Registration Form    |    Email Me the Brochure

      FOOD FACTS

      Chemical hazards can contaminate food

      Acrylamide, which may cause cancer, is formed from natural ingredients during the cooking of some foods at high temperatures (generally above 120 °C), including fried potato products, baked cereal products and coffee. The food industry is working to find methods to lower exposure to such chemicals. Avoid overcooking when frying, grilling or baking food.

      TRAINING FEE:

      NORMAL PRICE - RM1000 per pax

      Early Bird Registration Discounts

      (Register before 4.30pm, 3 July 2013)

      RM950/pax

      Group of 3 or more - 5% discount

      100% HRDF Claimable (SBL Fund) (subject to approval by HRDF).

      Ms Almira Anuar

      Sales & Marketing

      Cambridge Training Sdn Bhd

      Tel: 018-6690203

      Email: almira.anuar@... / kursus@...

      Website: http://aznurr.com

      Anti-SPAM Policy Disclaimer: Mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from this mailing list. If this e-mail is unsolicited, please accept our apologies.
      Note: This email is only for our potential clients. If you have accidentally received this, please accept our deepest apologies. To choose not to receive future emails from us, simply click here to
      Unsubscribe.