plasitc supplier

  • Dana Li
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013

      Dear manager,
      We are leading plastic raw materials manufacture in China,Our factory produce HDPE and LDPE,PVC,LLDPE,PA,PE,PS,PC,PP,ABS,EPS,HIPS, PET,PBT,PVC resin.
      Dana(Ms.)

      [Sales Department.]

      TianJin WanXie International Trading Co.,Ltd
      Tel: +86-022-58516623Fax: +86-022-58516623
      Mail: sales01@...
      MSN : onemonmentintime@...
      Skype:tjwanxiedana

    • Dana Li