RE:Alisa-Metal Ingot-Tli Group

  • Scarlett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2013
      Dear Sirs,
      Glad to learn you're on the market of metal Ingot.
      260 workers, 10 years experience, 25% market share ,Good quality reach LME standard, ISO, CIQ certificated, two hour reach Tianjin port, this is how we keep superior quality and competitive offers for global valued customers.
      Our main products cover Lead Ingot,Aluminum Ingot,Alloy,Tin etc.
      If any product meed your demand, please contact us for further information.
      We're sure your any inquiry or requirement will get prompt attention.
      Best regards,
      Alisa

      TLI Group CO.,Ltd
      Mob:0086 1339 8640 126