Pigments factory from China

  • Colin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2013
      Dear Manager,

      How are you doing?
      This is Colin from boray pigment. Our company can supply mostly kinds of YELLOW, RED, BLUE, VIOLET organic pigment applying to ink, paint, plastic coating and textile.
      P.Y 83, P.Y 150, P.Y 191, P.R 122, P.R 146, P.R 170, P.R 266 are our recommend products.
      P.Y 83 IS HOT NOW. WE HAVE SPECIALIZED PRODUCT LINES FOR P.Y 83.
      If you are interested in organic pigment, feel free contact us.
      Looking forward to hearing from you.

      Best regards.

      Colin
      HangZhou Boray Co.,Ltd.