copper cathode

  • Lola
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 8, 2013
      Dear purhasing manager

      I'm Lola from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter .

      We supply copper cathode with high quality and competitive price wiht many years.Hope to find a way to cooperate with you.

      If you are interested in our products,please feel free to contact me at any time,I will confirm our most competitive price to you.

      Waiting for your earlier reply.
      With Best Regards!
      Lola

      Skype:lola0311691
      Tel:0086-0532-86100219
      Fax:0086-0532-86100221
      Add:Room 03B,3 Households,10 Floor,2 Building,No. 37,Donghai West Road,Shinan District,Qingdao,shandong  province
    • Lola

          Message 4 of 23 , Jul 24, 2013
            Dear purhasing manager

            I'm Lola from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter .

            We supply copper cathode with high quality and competitive price wiht many years.Hope to find a way to cooperate with you.

            If you are interested in any  of our products,please feel free to contact me at any time,I will confirm our most competitive price to you.

            Waiting for your earlier reply.
            With Best Regards!

            --------------
            Lola
            Skype:lola0311691

            Tel:0086-0532-86100219
            Fax:0086-0532-86100221
            Add:Room 03B,3 Households,10 Floor,2 Building,No. 37,Donghai West Road,Shinan District,Qingdao,China

          • Lola

              Message 6 of 23 , Dec 29, 2013
                Dear manager,

                We are leading copper cathode Manufacturer in China.if need email us.

                Best Regards,

                Hedy

                Export Sales Department

                Company Name: TianJin WanXie International Co.,Ltd

                Web Site: www.tjwanxieinternational.com

                Emailsales05@...

                Telphone : 022 - 58516623

              • Hedy