Re:Zinc oxide powder raw materials

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2013
      Dear Sir,

      We are leading coat and rubber chemicals raw materials manufacturer in China,Our factory produce zinc oxide different content ,which is ISO 9001-2008 Quality audited supplier and also be senior member from Made In china .

      Recent mainly content have 99.7%.99.5%.99% and so on .best price ,timely delivery and top serivece ,believe is your first choice .

      Any problems,please free contact us ,await your reply and order with keen interest.

      Best regards,
      Yours faithfully,
      Janet Lee

      Msn:yurongchemicals@...        skype:tianmu-chem
      Add:No.680 ,zhuhe Road ,hanshan district ,handan city ,china
      Tel;86-0310-5303863        86-15333205929
      Fax;86-0310-527-820
      Postcode:5270820
      Contact Name :Janet Lee