Re:lead ingot

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 44 , Jul 4 1:18 AM

      Dear friend,

      Good day! I'd like to introduce our company.

      This is Wendy, we are a manufacturers of lead ingot.

      And we have exported for several years.

      Now I will send you the informations of lead ingot.

      - Standard : Pb 99.97%

       - Ingot Weight : 25±1kg/ea

       - Ingot Size : 550 × 85 × 85

       - Bundle Weight : 1,050±kg

      Application

      - Storage Battery Pastes

      - Red Lead and Lithage

      - Solder, Radiation Shielder

      - Type Metal

      - Ammunition

      If you are interested in our products ,pls contact me ,I will supply the best service for you.

      Kindly Regard

      Wendy

    • Alice
      Message 44 of 44 , Mar 14, 2014
        Dear manager,

        We are Shandong Masson Industrial Co.,Ltd,manufacture of lead ingot,
        if you have interest,pls contact me,i will offer our best service and price

        Best regards

        Sucy