HDPE/plasitc (标题)

  • Fiona
    Message 1 of 85 , Jul 3, 2013
      Dear Sir :
      We are the supplier of Nonferrous Metal in China, if you have any requirements,
      Please contact me.
      Aluminum ingot
      Copper ingot
      Zinc ingot
      We would like to take this opportunity to establish business relations with
      you.

      I’m looking forward to your reply.
      Yours’ sincerely,

      Fiona

    • Fiona
      Message 85 of 85 , Aug 1, 2013
        Dear Sir :
        We are the supplier of Nonferrous Metal with high quality and copetitive price.
        Hope to cooperation with you!
        Aluminum ingot
        Copper ingot
        Copper scrap