pigment

  • Iron Oxide
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 3, 2013
      Dear Purchasing Manager ,
      Take the liberty to writing for you with the view to building up business relationship. We ShiJiaZhuang SaiYa Chemical Co.,Ltd  mainly deal with  inroganic pigment such as iron oxide ,titanium dioxide,carbon black,lead oxide chromic oxide   and so forth If you are interested in our products, Please never hesitate to contact me for the further information and helps .
      Regards and Thanks!
      Saiya chemical
      Shijiazhuang Saiya Chemical Co., Ltd.
      Enterprise Mailbox: admin@...
      Website:  http://www.saiyachem.com

    • Iron Oxide

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 6, 2013

              Dear Sir or Madam,

              Good day !

              We are a professional manufacturer of pigment chemical materials in China.

              copper sulphate,Zinc oxide,petroleum resin,Titanium dioxide,glycerin ,ethyl acetate ,Lithopone ,

              ,chrome oxide green,Iron oxide,Barium Sulphate,Chloroacetic Acid;

              If you have interested ,don't hesitate to contact us .

              Best regards,

              Roland,

              Export department.
              Hengshui Maosen Import & Export Co.,Ltd
              Add:No.321 Shengli west Road,Taocheng District,Hengshui City ,China.
              Tel:86-318-97349732
              Fax:86-318-32432432
              Email :roland@...
              Skype:rolandhmy