The competitive price of Aluminum Ingots

  • Ruby
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 3, 2013

      Dear Sir,
      Greetings!
      This is Ruby from Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd, which is an certificated manufacture of Non-ferrous metal & Rare Earth metal in China. I believe we have chance to cooperate.
      -- FOB of Zinc Ingot 99.995%for Tianjin Port: 1845USD/MT
      Any demand, just contact me. We shall be glad to give you our lowest quotations upon receipt of your detailed requirements.
      Best regards,
      Ruby

      Mail: magnesium-sitong@...
      Website:  http://www.sitong-minerals.com/
      Skype: sitongkuangye3
      Tel: 86-0532-86100219

    • Ruby
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 11, 2013

        Dear Sir,
        Greetings!
        This is Ruby from Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd, which is an certificated manufacture of Non-ferrous metal & Rare Earth metal in China. I believe we have chance to cooperate.
        -- FOB of Copper cathode 99.95min for Tianjin Port: 6570USD/MT