aluminium ingot

  • Lola
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 27, 2013
      Dear purhasing manager

      I'm Lola from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter .

      We supply aluminium ingot with high quality and competitive price wiht many years.Hope to find a way to cooperate with you.

      If you are interested in any  of our products,please feel free to contact me at any time,I will confirm our most competitive price to you.

      Waiting for your earlier reply.
      With Best Regards!
      Lola

      Skype:lola0311691
      Tel:0086-0532-86100219
      Fax:0086-0532-86100221
      Add:Room 03B,3 Households,10 Floor,2 Building,No. 37,Donghai West Road,Shinan District,Qingdao,shandong  province
    • Lola

        Message 3 of 18 , Oct 29, 2013

          Dear manager,
          Good day!
          This is jenny from Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd. We are the supplier of aluminium ingot in China for several years. We supply all the products in good quality and very competitive price.
          If you are interested in our products,pls contact with me.
          Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

          Best regards
          Jenny
          Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd.
          No. 60, Feishan Street, Guiyang, Guizhou, China
          TEL: 86-851-5258695
          Mail:jenny@...

        • Jenny

            Message 5 of 18 , Nov 4, 2013

            • Kitty@cnzhqingdao.com
              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 15, 2015

                Dear Sir/Madam:

                  We know from your information that you are in the market for aluminium ingot. We would

                like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products.  We are a joint venture

                specializing in the manufacture and export of aluminium ingot and our products have good

                quality and pretty competitive price.Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let

                us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

                We look forward to receiving your enquires soon.

                Sincerely,

                Kitty

                Qingdao Yichi Rubber and Plastic Co.,Ltd

                Tel: +86-13126160144

                Kitty@...