Plastic Resin Quotation

  • Sophia
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 26, 2013

      Dear manager,

      We are leading Plastic Resin manufacturer

      Our factory producePET Resin, PVC Resin,HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE,PE,PP,PTFE,ABS,etc.

      With superior quality and competitive price.

      If you need,feel free email us.

      Thanks & Regards
      Sophia
      Sales Manager
      Nanjing Guangying Chemical Co.,Ltd.
      Mob:0086-13913012525
      Mail: sophia@...
              master@...
      Skype: sophiachem8023
      Web: www.gyingchemical.com

    • Sophia

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 25, 2013

          Dear manager,

          We are leading Plastic Resin manufacturer

          Our factory produce: PET Resin, PVC Resin,HDPE,LDPE,LLDPE,PP,PTFE,ABS,HIPS,etc