copper powder

  • Wendy Liang
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2013
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      We are supplier and exporter of Copper Powder, If you have the demand, don't hesitated to contact us.

      Welcome your inquiry.

      B.Regards
      Wendy Liang

      EAST SIWEITE INDUSTRY CO.,LTD
      Address: No.136 Zhonghe Street ,High-tech zone,Chengdu ,Sichuan,China
      Tel:+86-400-0953-866
      Mob: +86-18628221063
      Fax:+86-028-8742977
      Email: sales1@...; swtsales1@...;
      Skype:swtsales1
    • Lola
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2013
        Dear purhasing manager

        I'm Lola from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter .

        We supply copper powder  with high quality and competitive price wiht many
        years.Hope to find a way to cooperate with you.

        If you are interested in any  of our product,please feel free to contact me at any time,I will confirm our most competitive price to you.

        Waiting for your earlier reply.
        With Best Regards!

        Lola
        Skype:lola0311691

        Tel:0086-0532-86100219
        Fax:0086-0532-86100221
        Add:Room 03B,3 Households,10 Floor,2 Building,No. 37,Donghai West Road,Shinan District,Qingdao,China