Identity Issue #PP-176-810-790-282

  • PayPal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013
    We are writing you this email in regards to your PayPal account. In accordance with our "Terms and Conditions", article 3.2., we would like to kindly ask you to confirm your identity by completing the attached form.

    Please print this form and fill in the requested information. Once you have filled out all the information on the form please send it to verification@... along with a personal identification document (identity card, driving license or international passport) and a proof of address submitted with our system ( bank account statement or utility bill )

    Your case ID for this reason is PP-LEUAZ0302481

    For your protection, we might limit your account access. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

    Thanks,

    PayPal

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
    This electronic mail transmission and any attached files contain information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information belonging to the sender (PayPal , Inc.) that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distributions of this electronic message are violations of federal law. Please notify the sender of any unintended recipients and delete the original message without making any copies. Thank You

    PayPal Email ID PP83875