Re:formic acid

  • Roland
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2013

      Dear Purchasing Manager

      Greetings !

      May i know if u hv any inquiry of  formic acid Products?

      I will be honor to supply u our lastest quotation for reference

      Your early reply will be quite appreciaed !

      Best regards,

      Roland,

      Hengshui Maosen Import & Export Co.,Ltd
      Add:No.321 Shengli west Road,Taocheng District,Hengshui City ,China.
      Tel:86-318-97349732
      Fax:86-318-32432432
      Email :roland@...

    • Alice
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
        Dear manager,

        We are leading formic acid manufacture in China,Our factory produce chemical raw materials.

        if need email us

        thanks
        Gill
        Shanxi Prosper Industry Company Ltd