copper scrap

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 25, 2013
      Dear sirs:
      Our factory is specialized in producing copper scrap.We can give your competitive price good quality and best service.I sincerely hope we can establish business relationship.
      The price is FOB 5600-6200 dollars/mt Tianjin
      I am waiting for your early reply.
      Star
      Email:sales@...
      Tianjin Dainasi Mineral Sales CO,.LTD
    • Alice
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 27, 2013

        Dear sirs:
        We are Tianjin Dainasi Sales Co,.LTD,our factory is specialized in producing non-ferrous metal,especially the
        Aluminium Ingot (99.9%)
        Magnesium Ingot(99.9%),
        lead ingot,Cooper Ingot(99.95)
        Zinc Ingot(99%-99.5%)
        copper scrap
        siclicon metal
        Cerium metal etc
        .The good quality copetitive price and best service are provided.
        Let's talk the details.
        star
        www.tjdainasi.com
        Skype:star Mao2
        Email:sales@...
        Tianjin Dainasi Minera Sales Co,.LTD
      • doreen
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 7, 2013
          Dear manager,

          We are can offer you the copper scrap.

          if need email us

          thanks

          doreen
        • Lola
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 8, 2013
            Dear purhasing manager

            I'm Lola from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter .

            We copper scrap  with high quality and competitive price wiht many years.Example,zinc ingot,aluminium ingot,zinc ingot,tin ingot.Hope to find a way to cooperate with you.

            If you are interested in any  of our products,please feel free to contact me at any time,I will confirm our most competitive price to you.

            Waiting for your earlier reply.
            With Best Regards!

            --------------
            Lola
            Skype:lola0311691

            Tel:0086-0532-86100219
            Fax:0086-0532-86100221
            Add:Room 03B,3 Households,10 Floor,2 Building,No. 37,Donghai West Road,Shinan District,Qingdao,China

          • Lola

              Message 6 of 14 , Aug 8, 2013
                Dear manager,

                Message 7 of 14 , Aug 13, 2013
                  Dear manager,

                  We are can offer you the copper scrap.

                  if need email us

                  thanks

                  doreen
                • Joe
                  Message 8 of 14 , Aug 18, 2013
                    Dear Manager,

                    Good day!

                    Glad to know that you are in the market for copper scrap

                    We can supply you this at the best price and highest quality ,

                    Best Regards

                    Ada

                  • 2013-08-19 10:11:33
                    Message 9 of 14 , Aug 18, 2013
                      Dear Sir/Madam,
                      Good day!
                      We are the supplier of copper scrap in China and hope to estanblish business with your company, the following is our product list, if you are interest please contact me.
                      Aluminum ingot .
                      Copper ingot.
                      Lead  ingot.
                      Look forward to hearing from you soon.
                      Best Regards.
                      Lora
                      Msn:nayanidu@...
                      Email:sales005@...
                      Zhongyuan Industry Co.,Ltd.
                    • Hedy
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 27, 2013
                        Dear manager,

                        We are leading copper scrap Manufacturer in China.if need email us.

                        Best Regards,

                        Hedy

                        Export Sales Department

                        Company Name: TianJin WanXie International Trading Co.,Ltd

                        Web Site: www.tjwanxieinternational.com

                        Emailsales05@...

                        Telphone : 022 - 58516623

                      • Alice