metal

  • hely
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 25, 2013

      Dear Purchasing manager:

      Nice  day!

      Thanks for your time to read my email ,I am hely, We mainly manufacture and export in metal and chemical products.You can visit MADE-IN-CHINA to see our products.Main electrolytic copperaluminum ingotsmercury ,ECT.

      If you are interested in our products,you can  contact us any time.wish our products will be helpful for your business.

      Best regard

      Hely

      Guizhou BHP metal chemical Co., LTD
      website:www.gzbhbt.com

      Tel: +86-851-5258695

      Email: hely@...

      Skype:hely.wang

    • hely

          Message 4 of 28 , Aug 18, 2013

            Dear Purchasing manager:

            Nice  day!

            Thanks for your time to read my email ,I am hely, We mainly manufacture and export in metal and chemical products.Main electrolytic copperaluminum ingotsmercury ,ECT.

                  Message 8 of 28 , Sep 1, 2013

                    Dear Purchasing manager:

                    Nice  day!

                    Thanks for your time to read my email ,I am hely, We mainly manufacture and export in metal.If you are interested in our products,you can  contact us any time.wish our products will be helpful for your business.

                          Message 12 of 28 , Mar 17, 2014
                            Dear Purchasing manager:
                            Nice  day!
                            Thanks for your time to read my email ,I am hely, We mainly manufacture and export in metal and chemical products.Main electrolytic copper、aluminum ingots、rare metal,ECT.

                                              Message 22 of 28 , May 28, 2014
                                                Dear Purchasing manager:
                                                Nice  day!
                                                Thanks for your time to read my email ,I am hely, We mainly manufacture and export in metal and chemical products.Main electrolytic copper. rubber conveyor Belt,ECT.