  • Sunshine
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 23, 2013

      Dear manager,

      HeBei XingTai Chemical Technology Co.,Ltd is specializing in manufacturing and

      exporting of zinc oxide,stearic acid,caustic soda,oxalic acid and so on .

      If you are interested in our products,please contact me.

      Looking forward to your reply.

      Best regards,

    • Sunshine
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 6, 2013

        Dear purchase manager,

        Greetings from HeBei XingTai Chemical Technology Co.,Ltd!

        We supply many kind of chemical raw materials, if you have any purchase needs,please feel free to contact with me!

        Looking forward to be your business partner!

        Best Regards,

        E-mail: xt1@...

        Website: http://www.xingtaichem.com