About the zinc oxide

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2013
      Dear Manager,

      Hope you all fine!

      Glad to learn you on the market of zinc oxide.We specialize in this field,with the strengh of chemical pigment,which are good quality with competitive price.

      Our main products cover zinc oxide,titanium dioxide,lithopone,iron oxide and so on.

      If any product meet your demend,pls feel free to contact us.Catalog & Free sample can be offered if price content.

      We're sure your any inquiry or requirement will get prompt attention.

      Best Regards
      Joe