tungsten powder

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2013
      Dear sirs:
      Our factory is specialized in producing Aluminum ingot.We can give your competitive price good quality and best service.I sincerely hope we can establish business relationship.
      The price is FOB 1600-1760 dollars/mt Tianjin
      I am waiting for your early reply.
      Alice
      Skype:oceanandleaf
      Email:sales@...
      Tianjin Dainasi Mineral Sales CO,.LTD
    • Alice
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2013
        Dear manager,

        This is amy, supply tungsten powder with high quality and low price. Feel free to contact me.

        Sincerely,
        amy
      • Alice