Re:Shocking Less LME Tin ingot

  • Ella
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2013

      Dear Manager,

      Greetings!

      This is Ella from Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,which is an certificated manufacture of Non-ferrous metal & Rare Earth metal in China. I believe we have chance to cooperate.

       --FOB Price of Tin Ingot 99.9%:18465USD/MT.

      Any demand,just contact me. We shall be glad to give you our lowest quotations upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

      With Best Regards!

      Ella

      Mail:lead-sitong@...

      Wbsite: http://www.sitong-minerals.com/