Tungsten powder,Metal Products

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2013

      Dear Manager:

      Good day!

      This is a leading manufacturer specializing in producing metal materials in China.our products including

      tungsten powder

      Aluminium Powder
      Magnesium Powder
      Zinc Powder
      Zinc Ingot

      Aluminum ingot
      Pure Copper Cathode
      Cerium metal
      Yttrium metal
      Dy-Fe Alloy

      etc.

      If you need, please contact me, I will offer you the best price.

      Ruao

      Tel:0532-86100219
      Fax:0532-86100221
      SKYPE: sitongkuangye1