supplier

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 8, 2013

      Dear,

      Glad to hear that you're on the market for ingot metal materials.
      We specialize in this field for several years, with the strength of exporting chemical products, with good quality and pretty competitive price.
      Should you have any questions, pls do not hesitate to contact me.
      More details and quantity, better price.
      Waiting for your early and kindly reply

      Best Regards
      Linda

      Hebei Wuzhou chemicals Co.,Ltd
      Tel:0311-80815810
      Fax:0311-80815810
      Skype:linda.lee607
    • Linda

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 15, 2013

                    Dear,

                    Glad to hear that you're on the market for metal ingot materials.
                    We specialize in this field for several years, with the strength of exporting metal products, with good quality and pretty competitive price.