magnesium ingot

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2013
      Dear manager,

      We are professional manufacture of magnesium ingot in China. And also manage a lot nonferrous metal products.
      Please contact me for more information.

      thanks
      Amanda
    • Jenny
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2013

        Dear manager,
        Good day!
        This is jenny from Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd. We are the supplier of magnesium ingot
        in China for several years. We supply products in good quality and very competitive price.
        If you are interested in our products,pls contact with me.

        Best regards
        Jenny
        Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd
        No. 60, Feishan Street, Guiyang, Guizhou, China
        TEL: 86-851-5258695
        Mail:jenny@...