aluminium INGOT

  • Grace
    Message 1 of 24 , May 23, 2013
      Dear Madam/Sir,
      Take the liberty of writing you this letter, if bother you I'm sorry.
      We are GuanJia Industrial Group Co.,Ltd, is a factory of export department.
      We are exporting aluminium ingot with good quality and low price.
      Welcome to visit our factory and website:www.handanguanjia.com
      Write me,let's talk details.
      Best Regards
    • Grace