plastic/hdpe from Danae Han

  • Danae
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21 7:42 PM

      Dear Manager

      Greeting from Danae Han!

      HONGGUANG METAL RUBBER&PLASTIC CO.,LTD here.We supply PE100 with good quality and very competitive price. Hope to be a partner of your company!

      The quotation as follows

      Product:      PE 100

      Unite price: 1150USD/MT FOB Xingang,China

      Package:    25kg/bag,18mt/20’FCL

      If you need,we will send you the TDS.

      Awaiting your kindly reply!

      Thanks & Regards,
      Danae Han

      Hongguang Metal Rubber&Plastic Co.,Ltd
      Add:  No.51 Youyi Street, Qiaoxi District, Shijiazhuang , Hebei, China
      EMAIL: danae@...
      Tel:  86-311-69039287
      Fax:  86-4008266163-05739

    • Danae