RE:Tin Ingot

  • Scarlett
    Message 1 of 7 , May 21, 2013
      Dear Manager,
      We supply Tin Ingot USD 19000/Mt FOB Tianjin in good quality.
      Hope to be a partner of your company!
      By the way, free sample are available
      Email me or just call me directly. Thank you!
      Best regards,
      Alisa

      TLI Group CO.,Ltd
      Mob:0086 1339 8640 126
      Website:www.TLImetal.com
      Email :Alisa@...
      Skype:alisa9936
    • Alice
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 14, 2013
        Dear manager,

        We are a professional manufacturer of Tin Ingot in Chian.

        If you are in need of any chemical, please feel free to contact us.

        Thanks&Regards
        Ada

        TIANJIN WANXIE INTERNATIONAL TRADING CO., LTD.

        Websit: www.tjwanxieinternational.com