RE: Your Target price of Zinc ingot

  • Ella
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2013

      Dear Manager,

      Good day!Are you still lokking for Zinc Ingot?

      --This is Ella from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter of rare earth metals and minerals from China,I hope we have chance to cooperate.

      I give you our newest price:FOB:1880USD/MT(99.99%).FOB:2010USD/MT(99.995%)

      Any demand,just contcat me.We shall be glad to give you our lowest quotations upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

      I am looking forward to receive your details requirement.
      Best Regards!

      Ella

      Beauty gets the attention, but personality gets the heart

      Mail:lead-sitong@...

      Wbsite: http://www.sitong-minerals.com/

      Skype: sitongkuangye2

      MSN: lead-sitong@...