HDPE/plasitc (标题)

  • Laura Guo
    Message 1 of 85 , May 16, 2013

      Dear manager ,

      We are a leading Non-Ferrous Metal factory from China .

      Our products are as follows:

      Antimony Ingot ,Tin ingot ,Aluminum Powder, Dysprosium metal, Rare Earth Metals, Rare Earth Metal Powder, Rare Earth Oxides etc.

      Any inquiry please kindly let us know
      Thanks and best regards.

      Laura
      Neimenggu Colored Mining Co., Ltd.
      www.nonferrous-mining.com

      Tel+86-0471-8938273

    • Fiona
      Message 85 of 85 , Aug 1 6:33 PM
        Dear Sir :
        We are the supplier of Nonferrous Metal with high quality and copetitive price.
        Hope to cooperation with you!
        Aluminum ingot
        Copper ingot
        Copper scrap

        We would like to take this opportunity to establish business relations with
        you.

        I’m looking forward to your reply.
        Yours’ sincerely,

        Fiona