Re: copper ingot supplier

  • Sonia
    Message 1 of 23 , May 15, 2013
      Dear manager,

      We are leading metal raw materials manufacture in China,Our factory produce copper ingot.if need email us

      thanks

      Sonia
      China Julong Nonferrous metal Co.,ltd
    • Sonia

            Message 5 of 23 , Jun 20, 2013

              Dear manager

              Good day,we are Leading copper ingot supplier  from China,our copper ingot superipr quality.

              if you need this product email us.

              thanks.

              Martin

              dunao (China) international co.,ltd.

              Tel: 0086-0311-66178533

              Fax:0086-0311-66178593

            • Martin

                Message 7 of 23 , Jun 24, 2013
                  Dear manager,

                  We are leading nonferrous metal materials manufacture in China,Our factory produce copper ingot.

                  if need email us

                                  Message 16 of 23 , Jul 17, 2013
                                    Dear manager,

                                    We are leading nonferrous metal materials manufacture in China,Our factory produce tin ingot.

                                            Message 21 of 23 , Oct 10, 2013
                                              Dear Sirs or Madam:

                                                   We understand you from the Internet that you are engaged in copper ingot materials products. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products, We hope that we may work with Bright Ideas Imports in the future.

                                              We are specializing in the manufacture and export kinds of copper ingot materials. Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let me know. We will be glad to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

                                              We look forward to receiving your enquires soon.

                                              Sincerely

                                              cindy

                                              Tianjin dainasi mineral sales Co,.Ltd

                                              Tell:+86-022-23311886