Plastic Materials

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 6 , May 15, 2013
      Dear Sir/Madam,

      Good day!

      We are the suplier of plastic material in China, and we hope to estanlish business with your company, in order to let you know our procuts, please check the followings:

      PP
      PE
      PVC

      Any problems please contact me.

      Look forward to hearing from you soon.

      Best Regards

      Alice
    • Alice
      Message 2 of 6 , May 16, 2013
        Dear Sir/Madam,

        Good day!

        We are the suplier of metal material in China, and we hope to estanlish business with your company, in order to let you know our procuts, please check the followings:

        Zinc Ingot
        Copper Ingot
        Aluminium Ingot