Re:Aluminum Ingots from China

  • Sunny
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 8:31 PM

      Dear Purchaser:

      Good day!

       Our company is committed to manufacture and export the metal materials to overseas. Major products are Aluminium Powder, Magnesium Powder, Zinc Powder, Copper powder etc.Antimony Ingot,Tin Ingot,Silver Mercury,Pure copper cahode,etc.

      Looking for your reply early and cooperating with you!

      Thanks&Regards

      Sunny

      Commpany:Neimenggu Colored Mining Co., Ltd

      Web: www.nonferrous-mining.com

      Email:zinc-minng@...