the quotation for paraffin wax

  • Danae
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2013

      Dear Manager

      Greeting from Danae Han!

      HONGGUANG METAL RUBBER&PLASTIC CO.,LTD here.We supply many kinds of wax with good quality and very competitive price. Hope to be a partner of your company!

      paraffin wax,

      palm wax,

      soy wax,

      bee wax .

      If you need,we will send you the quotation and TDS.Awaiting your kindly response!

      Thanks & Regards,

      Danae Han

      Hongguang Metal Rubber&Plastic Co.,Ltd

      Add:  No.51 Youyi Street, Qiaoxi District, Shijiazhuang , Hebei, China

      EMAIL: danae@...

      Tel:  86-311-69039287

      Fax:  86-4008266163-05739

    • Danae