Re:Zinc ingot

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 9 , May 14, 2013
      Dear Manager,

      We are leading zinc materials manufacture in China,Our factory produce zinc ingots(98.7%-99.995%)
      If you need, we will give our best offer.

      Many thanks

      Best regards,
      Alice
      Billionda (Tianjin) Metal Materials Co., Ltd
      Web:http://www.billionda.com

    • Cathy
      Message 2 of 9 , May 16, 2013
        Dear manager,
        We are leading Zinc ingot manufacturer in China,
        if you need email us.
        thanks
        Cathy

        Handan Guanjia Industrial Co., Ltd.
        email: cathy@...
        Tel: 86-310-5309560
        Fax: 86-310-8036680
      • Alice

          Message 4 of 9 , May 23, 2013
            Dear manager,
            We are leading Zinc ingot manufacturer in China,
            like 99.995%, 99.99%.