any needs about the chemical materials of pigment?

  • Yang
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13 10:52 PM
      Dear Manager,

      Hope you all fine!

      This is Yang from a manufactory in producing chemical products with many years experience by good quality and competitive price in China.

      By the way, do you have purchse plan about the chemical materials of pigment from China,rencently? If ok,I would like to offer our latest prices and specifications to promote an opportunity to cooperate with each other.

      If you have any needs about the chemical materials,pls feel free to contact me!

      Wish you all the best!
      Regards,
      Yang
    • Yang