scrap copper

  • Jacky
    Message 1 of 5 , May 9, 2013
      Dear manager,
        we are leading scrap cooper,Electrical copper,.... .
         If you need ,please contact me

      Jacky Hao
      Manager
      company:shijiazhuang yaowei trade co., ltd
      skype:yaowei.chem
      Email:sales2@...
    • vicky
      Message 2 of 5 , May 19, 2013
        Dear manager,
        Have a nice day! our company has scrap copper. hope that can meet your requirement. We will give you the best price.
        We hope that can cooperation with you. Looking forward your early reply!
        Thanks
        vicky
        Guizhou BHP metal chemical Co., LTD
        Address: No. 60, Feishan Street, Guiyang, Guizhou, China
         Tel: +86-851-5258695
        email: vicky@...
        skype: vicky00319

      • vicky

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 4, 2013
              Dear manager,
                Have a nice day
                we are leading scrap copper,scrap copper wire.........