Re:Re:HDPE /plastic raw materials

  • Amanda
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 2:48 AM
      Dear manager,

      Have  a good day !

      Glad to know your email from the internet,we are a chemical manufacturer specialized in producing HDPE for many years with high quality and pretty competitive price.we have different knids of HDPE,such as HDPE film grade , HDPE blow-molding grade,HDPE filament grade,HDPE injection-molding grade,could you please tell me which grade you'd like to buy in order to send you our best offer .

      If you are interested in , we can talk details,we will give you our best offer.

      Looking for your early reply.

      Thanks&best regards,

      Amanda

      MAN: amandaxing888@...