cu ingot/metal ingot

  • Danae
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8 2:14 AM
      Dear Manager

      Greeting from Danae Han!

      HONGGUANG METAL RUBBER&PLASTIC CO.,LTD here.We supply all kinds of metal materials with good quality and very competitive price. Hope to be a partner of your company!
      Our products: Copper Ingot,Copper Rod / Copper Bar,Calcium Aluminum Alloy,Zinc Power,Zinc ingot,Mercury,Antimony Ingot,Magnesium Ingot,etc.

      If you need,we will send you the offer.

      Awaiting your kindly reply!

      Thanks & Regards,
      Danae Han

      Hongguang Metal Rubber&Plastic Co.,Ltd
      Add:  No.51 Youyi Street, Qiaoxi District, Shijiazhuang , Hebei, China
      EMAIL: danae@...
      Tel:  86-311-69039287
      Fax:  86-4008266163-05739