carbon black

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 8 , May 8, 2013
              Dear Sir,
                       It is glad to write to you with keen hope to open a business relationship with you.We are a manufacturer of carbon black.Now we have high quality chemical products.We can ensure the quality of chemical products.If you need,please contact me.We will give you the competitive price.
                       Jenny
                        Skype:smile52515
    • Joe
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 22, 2013
        Dear Manager,

        Good day!

        Glad to know that you are in the market for carbon black

        We can supply you this at the best price and highest quality ,

        Best Regards

        Ada

      • Jenny
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2013

          Dear manager,
          Good day!
          This is jenny from Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd. We are the supplier of carbon black in
          China for several years. We supply products in good quality and very competitive price.
          If you are interested in our products,pls contact with me.

          Best regards
          Jenny
          Guizhou BHP Metal Chemical Co., Ltd
          No. 60, Feishan Street, Guiyang, Guizhou, China
          TEL: 86-851-5258695
          Mail:jenny@...

        • Jenny

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 9, 2013

                  Good day!

                   It's an honor to know you are looking for carbon black ,we are a manufacturer in producing many kinds of carbon black,with good quality and pretty competitive price.

                  Do you have any needs of carbon black?If ok,pls reply me,i will send you our latest price and specifications to you!

                  Enjoy your days!

                  Joe