HDPE/plasitc-SINOPEC

  • Erin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2013
      Dear manager:
      Many thanks for your reading.
      This is Erin,from HONGGUANG METAL RUBBER&PLASTIC CO.,LIMITED
      .
      We are the leading supplier for Plastic mertrials such as:
      PE
      PP
      PVC
      We are First Angenct of SINOPEC, if you are interested in our products, please reply me soon.We look forward to your early reply.
      Many thanks and best wishes.

      Best Regards’
      Erin Lee
      Sales Manager
      Hefei Longye Chemical Industry Co.,LTD
      Add: No.155 Jinzhai Road, Shushan Districk, Hefei
      Tel: 86-551-3656930
      Skype ID: longyechem
      Msn: longyechem at hotmail.com