RE:Colored Mining metals

  • Annie
    Message 1 of 20 , May 7, 2013

      Dear Sir or Madam,

      Salinta from Neimenggu Colored Mining Co., Ltd.

      We are specialized in the metals for many years, such as the Antimony Ingot, Tin Ingot, Magnesium Ingot,ect.

      Call me, let’s talk more!

      B.R.

      Salinta

      Neimenggu Colored Mining Co., Ltd

      Tel: 86-0471-8938273
      FAX:86-0471-8938275

      Add: Room 2106,Block B, Yindu Building , University West Street No. 71,Muslims in Hohhot Inner Mongolia

    • Annie

            Message 5 of 20 , May 9, 2013

              Email:lead-mining@...

              Message 6 of 20 , May 12, 2013

                Dear Sir,

                Salinta from Neimenggu Colored Mining Co., Ltd.

                We supply Lead Ingot, Lead Alloy in good quality and very competitive price.

                Hope to be a partner of your company!
                FREE Sample is available!

                Call me, let’s talk more!

                Best Regards,

                Salinta

                Message 7 of 20 , May 14, 2013

                  Dear Sir,

                  Salinta from Neimenggu Colored Mining Co., Ltd.

                  We supply Lead Ingot, Zinc Ingot,Magnesium Ingot,Antimony Ingot,ect,with good quality and very competitive price.

                  Call me, let’s talk more!

                  Best Regards,

                  Salinta

                  Neimenggu Colored Mining Co., Ltd

                  Tel: 86-0471-8938273
                  FAX:86-0471-8938275

                  Email: lead-mining@...

                  MSN:yousekuangye2@...

                  Skype:yousekuangye2

                  Message 8 of 20 , May 23, 2013

                    Dear Manager,
                    Salinta from Neimenggu Colored Mining Co., Ltd.

                    We supply high quantity and reasonable price Lead Ingot, Zinc Ingot,Magnesium Ingot,Antimony Ingot,etc.

                    Call me, let’s talk more!
                    Best Regards,

                    Salinta

                    Message 9 of 20 , May 27, 2013

                      Dear sirs,

                      Salinta from Neimenggu Colored Mining Co., Ltd.

                      We are leading mercury manufacture from China,Our factory produce high purity mercury 99.999% in superior quality,We glad send sample if you need.

                      Believe we will have a nice cooperation.

                      Thanks

                      Salinta

                        Message 11 of 20 , May 31, 2013

                          Dear Purchase Manager,

                          Salinta from Neimenggu Colored Mining Co., Ltd.
                          We are leading Zinc Ingot, Tin Ingot,Magnesium Ingot, etc manufacture from China, Any interesting please donot hesiate to let us know!

                          Thanks

                          Salinta