RE:Shocking Price of Aluminum Powder

  • Ella
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2013

      Dear Sir,

      Glad to hear that you are on the market of Alumium Powder.

      --I'm Ella from  Qingdao Sitong Mineral Co.,Ltd,we are an ISO certificated manufacturer and exporter of metallic metals & rare earth metals and minerals from China,I hope we have chance to cooperate.

      --If you are interested in our product,please feel free to contact me at any time,I will confirm our most competitive price to you.

      Waiting for your earlier reply.

      With Best Regards!

      Ella

      Mail:lead-sitong@...