manufacturer of chemical

  • Alice
    Message 1 of 7 , May 7, 2013

      Dear purchasing manager,
      Have a good day.

      I got your name and address from Internet and knew you are one of importers in chemical, which is within the scope of our business.
      Take this opportunity, we introduce my factory, as one of manufactures of chemical
      China.

      Should you have interest of items ? Kindly let us know by return mail.

      Best regards.

      Bella

      JITAI CHEMICAL CO.,LTD
      TEL:86-0311-89265539