$$$ CONGRATULATIONS YOUR ARE INVITED TO JOIN RIGHT NOW $$$

  • $$$ WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN INCOME REVOLUT
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 9, 2005
      Greetings Everyone,

      I do not pass free stuff myself, especially if there
      is potential to make money and I want to share it with you.
      This email is rather long but please read it.

      Albert Einstein said the most powerful invention he ever saw was compound interest.
      Those that understand it, earn it. Those that don?t, pay it.

      FAST MARKET GIVES YOU $50 TO GET STARTED!

      That's right. Your account will be credited with $50
      in start-up funds the moment you join!

      Hurry! This will not last and 20,000s are already joined.

      According to my information, Fast Market (FTM) is a
      serious program which started in September 2003 with a
      closed
      membership. They have decided to accept a certain
      number of new members for an undefined period of time.

      You can test FTM with THEIR MONEY and NO RISK!

      Upon joining FTM you get a FREE BONUS of $50 which you
      can invest in either of the 2 accounts that you
      set up in the member's area (compounding and non
      compounding).

      You cannot withdraw the $50 bonus itself but you can
      withdraw the INTEREST generated by this bonus. If you
      like what you see,
      you may add more funds later, to any of the accounts.
      Due to the $50 bonus this is in fact a FREE RIDE that
      anyone can take WITH NO RISK!

      You are not required to refer others but why would you
      not share this one with everyone you know since there
      is absolutely nothing to lose?

      The returns for NON COMPOUNDING accounts are between
      0.5% and 2.5% per day depending on the amount you
      invest.
      For a COMPOUNDED account, it's between 0.7% and 3.2%
      per day
      so why wouldn't you choose the compounding?

      There are also 10% referral bonuses if you do decide
      to pass this on. No, you do not earn a referral bonus
      on the
      initial $50 that the members receive simply by
      joining.

      The fact that they give away $50 to each member, shows
      that this is a wealthy program so give it a try. Do not
      waste any time as
      I am sure this will be a limited promotion.

      JOIN HERE.......

      https://members.fastmarket.com/process_invitation.php?inv_code=003173685763800

      If You do not have payment prosesor join E-gold :
      https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=2193928

      If you join, you can set up your own invitation code from within the
      members area.

      Just click on the "Invitations" Link.

      If you wish to read the details of the program first, then go to the
      main site at....

      http://www.fastmarket.com/main_html_about.php?code=003173685763800

      BUT MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT SIGN-UP HERE BECAUSE YOU WILL BE PLACED IN A
      WAITING LIST AND WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR $50 BONUS.

      Again, once you have joined, you can set up your own invitation code
      in the members area. Just click on the "Invitations" link. Then, revise
      this alert with your own INVITATION CODE and send to everyone on your
      list.

      I have NOT had time to perform my own due diligence
      and/or consult with other list managers and experienced
      fellow investors. However, here is the opinion of the HYIP
      NAVIGATOR rating site.....

      "We have contacted the company's President and
      interviewed him. His answers were always relevant and
      professional, with clear explanations being provided
      in every case. Beyond all manner of doubt, the
      administration and employees of
      Fast Market have done an enormous amount of work on
      their online program at its pre-launch stage. The
      program offers
      realistic returns and appears to have integrity for
      further growth and improvement."

      Once you are comfortable with the program, it is
      highly advisable to increase your investment to at
      least $200 which increases your rate of return to 1% per trading
      day. Here are earnings charts based upon a $200
      account...

      $200 ACCOUNT (1% per trading day)

      after 3 months or 66 trading days your account will be
      worth $385.69
      after 6 months or 132 trading days - $743.79
      after 12 months or 264 trading days - $4,858.87
      after 24 months or 528 trading days - $319,085.58

      Those who are able to increase their investment to the
      $500 level will enjoy a return of 1.02% to start
      with and will gu as high as 3.2% per day which makes a
      significant difference over the term...

      MY OPINION

      Because the program provides a realistic and,
      therefore, less risky passive investment, this is one
      of the best programs for those who wish to add a long-term
      performer to their portfolio. This is a "set it and
      forget it" investment that is very powerful when allowed to
      compound for a few years.

      Cheers,

      http://www.fastmarket.com/main_html_about.php?code=003173642816200
    • $$$ WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN INCOME REVOLUT

        Message 3 of 20 , Dec 10, 2005
          FASMARKET the best HYIP

          We invitation you , whom people seriously to invest min $50 to Join today
          and you will receive FREE Bonus $50 to your account.
          Please Invest min $ 50. if you not invest Please do not to join.
          This program for seriously investor on net.

          After Join. you active on Forum Fastmarket you will get free bonus $10
          and also with simple, easy and fast withdrawl only 5 second, look at :
          http://www.freewebs.com/promo01/fastmarket.htm

          Join Now and invest to :
          http://www.fastmarket.com/main_html_about.php?code=003173685763800

          or if you want direct to signup go :
          https://members.fastmarket.com/process_invitation.php?inv_code=003173685763800

          Non-Compounded Accounts:
          == $ 0 - $ 199.99 = 0,5%
          == $ 200 - $ 499.99 = 0.7%
          == $ 500 - $ 999.99 = 1,0%
          == $ 1,000 - $ 4,999.99 = 1,2%
          == $ 5,000 - $ 9,999.99 = 1,4%
          == $ 10,000 - $ 49,999.99 = 1,6%
          == $ 50,000 - $249,999.99 = 1,8%
          == $ 250,000 - $ 999,999.99 = 2,5%

          Compounded Accounts:
          == $ 0 - $ 199.99 = 0.7%
          == $ 200 - $ 499.99 = 1.0%
          == $ 500 - $ 999.99 = 1.2%
          == $ 1,000 - $ 4,999.99 = 1.4%
          == $ 5,000 - $ 9,999.99 = 1.6%
          == $ 10,000 - $ 49,999.99 = 1.8%
          == $ 50,000 - $ 249,999.99 = 2.0%
          == $ 250,000 - $ 999,999.99 = 3.2%

          Message 4 of 20 , Dec 10, 2005
[...]

          • Start Receiving Unlimited Payments TODAY