Passed up for the promotion..again?

  • Justin Dawson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2005
      A Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!

      Have you ever thought that the only thing stopping you from a
      a great job and better pay was a few letters behind your name?

      Well now you can get them!

      BA BSc MA MSc MBA PHD

      Within 2 weeks!
      No Study Required!
      100% Verifiable

      These are real, genuine degrees that include Bachelors, Masters
      and Doctorate degrees. They are verifiable and student records and
      transcripts are also available. This little known secret has been
      kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole
      allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.

      With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon.

      Order yours today!

      Please Call 1-267-378-9650

      You'll thank me later...

      remove-me-instantly.com for removal