HDPE/plasitc

  • cici
    Message 1 of 38 , May 5, 2013

      Dear Manager,

      We are leading Non-Ferrous Metal factory from China,
      Our products as foloows:
       Zinc Ingots,  Aluminium (Alloy) Ingots , Nickel Ingots, Lead Ingots, Tin ingots, Brass Ingots, Copper Ingots ect.

      If you need,Best price will be offered.
      Thanks

      cici

      Neimenggu Colored Mining Co., Ltd.
      www.nonferrous-mining.com
      Tel:+86-0471-8938273

    • Jennie
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 16, 2014
        Dear Manager,

        Wish you enjoy a great day!

        This is Jennie Gan From Yiwu Guoji Leather Factory.

        We are a fashion belt manufacturer and mainly produce ladies' belt, men's belt, kids' belt and other leather products.

        We offer quality products and absolutely competitive price.

        If need, pls contact with us.

        Thanks.
        Best Regards,
        Jennie Gan

        Yiwu Guoji Leather
        Add: No.215 at Xinting Village,Suxi County,Yiwu City,Zhejiang Province,China
        Skype: gl34411174
        Mob: 86-18967420389
        Tel: 86-0579-85950191