Re:non-ferrous metal-Al/Zn/Cu/Tin

  • Roland
    Message 1 of 6 , May 4, 2013
      Dear manager
      We are leading manufactur and exporting high-quality non-ferrous metal for many years in China.
      Our factory produce aluminum ingots,copper ingot,zinc ingots,tin ingots,

      If you have interested ,feel free to contact me .

      Thanks ,

      Roland,
      Hengshui Maosen Import and Export Co., Ltd.
      Add:  NO .881 Shengli West Road ,Taocheng District,Hengshui City,China.
      Tel /Fax:+86-318-875009 / +86-318-8700559
      Email: roland@...
      MSN:rolandhmy@...
      www.hsmaosen.com
    • Roland